UN closer to condemning Syria, funerals for protesters held, Assad tries to voer up atrocities. Iran’s Supreme Leader tries to save the hardliners from themselves.
Obama’s administration split on Libya, with a hawkish human rights camp beating out the hesitant national security camp. Human rights are needed for US security
Barack Obama sent a Nowrouz message to the Iranian people. What was remarkable about this speech? its focus on human rights and its lack of the word “nuclear.”
Filmed 12 and 13 March 2011 on the Egyptian/Libyan border.
With reformist leaders Mousavi and Karroubi locked in prison, the opposition is taking to the streets to prove that they cannot be silenced.
Clinton: This is a “seminal moment,” a “test of our ability to…advance the goals that (HRC) represents.
A quick overview of the opposition movement’s message to the world: WE ARE BACK
- James Miller (EA Worldview) We'll have to submit this for more review, but not
- James Miller (EA Worldview) This looks like a bomb, and the audio might make a
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Notice how the jet can barely be heard as it flies
- James Miller (EA Worldview) For reference - this jet, seen clearly above East
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Storyful's analysis is here http://storify.com/fel