The revolutions that shook Egypt and Tunisia took longer than people realize, and required military intervention. Iran and Libya are not likely to be the same.
A quick overview of the opposition movement’s message to the world: WE ARE BACK
Live reporting of protests in Iran (February 20, 2011, 1 Esfand) from dissident websites, personal contacts with the opposition movement, and the international press.
The reformists say they are not trying to overthrow the government, and the regime has been unwilling to arrest them. Someone is about to fall off the tightrope
Live updates on Iran from February 17, 2011 (28 Bahman), starting at around 12:00 GMT.
Videos and Images of Iran’s February 14, 25 Bahman Protests, and a music video inspired by them.
James Miller will be liveblogging events as they unfold in Iran starting at 05:00 GMT.
- James Miller (EA Worldview) We'll have to submit this for more review, but not
- James Miller (EA Worldview) This looks like a bomb, and the audio might make a
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Notice how the jet can barely be heard as it flies
- James Miller (EA Worldview) For reference - this jet, seen clearly above East
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Storyful's analysis is here http://storify.com/fel