The opposition & the regime have a routine. Each night, protesters leave prayers to march. Each night, the regime beats, arrests, & shoots civilians.
UN closer to condemning Syria, funerals for protesters held, Assad tries to voer up atrocities. Iran’s Supreme Leader tries to save the hardliners from themselves.
A video collage detailing the brutality of the Syrian Regime under President Bash al-Assad.
This short documentary takes a peak inside the Arab Spring, through the eyes of protesters on the streets of Yemen.
Snap Analysis: Syria’s Bashar al-Assad is scared, the protesters will not be pacified, and his actions suggest that he is not going anywhere.
Tunisia & Egypt have changed the face of foreign policy, developed over 60 years, in a matter of 60 days, & Obama is struggling to change fast enough.
While DN is on the road, we will be making sporadic updates on some relatively low key protests in Iran.
- James Miller (EA Worldview) We'll have to submit this for more review, but not
- James Miller (EA Worldview) This looks like a bomb, and the audio might make a
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Notice how the jet can barely be heard as it flies
- James Miller (EA Worldview) For reference - this jet, seen clearly above East
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Storyful's analysis is here http://storify.com/fel