UN closer to condemning Syria, funerals for protesters held, Assad tries to voer up atrocities. Iran’s Supreme Leader tries to save the hardliners from themselves.
Barack Obama addressed the Middle East, but his target audience was American, and he will need to convince them to support his goals first.
This short documentary takes a peak inside the Arab Spring, through the eyes of protesters on the streets of Yemen.
Charlie Chaplin delivers a message to the people of Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Morocco, Yemen, Iraq, Sudan, Algeria, Iran, Jordan, Somalia, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and everyone who desires nothing more than freedom, human dignity, and peace.
Tunisia & Egypt have changed the face of foreign policy, developed over 60 years, in a matter of 60 days, & Obama is struggling to change fast enough.
Wherever the flame of revolution spreads, Algeria, Yemen, Bahrain, Iran, Syria, or beyond, we’ll be covering the developing stories all day.
Mubarak is gone. The whole world is asking the same question: who will be next? Monday, Iranian opposition groups have planned a rally, but they need your help.
Part 1: The False Western Dichotomy on Regime Change in the Middle East Historians are starting to change [...]
- James Miller (EA Worldview) We'll have to submit this for more review, but not
- James Miller (EA Worldview) This looks like a bomb, and the audio might make a
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Notice how the jet can barely be heard as it flies
- James Miller (EA Worldview) For reference - this jet, seen clearly above East
- James Miller (EA Worldview) Storyful's analysis is here http://storify.com/fel